Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Forum Search

Article about: Hi, I note with regret that the "search" function is only accessible to WRF members... Funny way to thank the participation (even modest) of members who do not join and who sometim

Dom
    ?

Default Forum Search

Hi,
    I note with regret that the "search" function is only accessible to WRF members...

Funny way to thank the participation (even modest) of members who do not join and who sometimes help these same WFR members to lose money or to simply share their knowledge...

Quote by Dom View Post
    Hi,
    I note with regret that the "search" function is only accessible to WRF members...

Funny way to thank the participation (even modest) of members who do not join and who sometimes help these same WFR members to lose money or to simply share their knowledge...
    Hello Dom.

You should read this thread which explains why this has had to be done -

Forum Search for members only?

Kind regards,

Will.

Dom
    ?

Hi,
    I just saw this thread, thanks.
    I see that a few members have similar questions without winning their case ...

The forum search still, and always worked.
    It is only the "Advanced Search" that Google has decided to put a cost on.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The forum search does not work for non members, not just the advanced search.

Forum Search

Well worth the nominal price of membership if the search is to aid research into a potential purchase, and we know those can be expensive.

?

I’ve seen that before. The software also enables to limit posting images to paying members or even limit seeing images to paying members.Convert the fee into a daily or hourly amount and it appears less than peanuts. And it is well worth paying for those who depend on this forum for their collection. But those are not the people who add value to a forum for sponsors.

If Ralph is right and the Google fee only affects the advanced search, then someone is not being transparent. And if Ralph is wrong he should consider to stop posting incorrect information.

Quote by Kilian View Post
    The forum search does not work for non members, not just the advanced search.

Forum Search
    What did you click on to get to this page?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Filled in the search box and then clicked the magnifying glass.

?

I have exactly the same problem as Kilian. The search function does not work in any form.

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast