Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Forum server drop outs - chinese influence?

Article about: The forum is acting up. Login, try to post and it crashes out. There also seem to be some chinese spam mail appearing. Heads up to the mods.

Hello,
    Just deleted like 25 spam threads in the helmet forum....also banned the user....i hope it's enough...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Well done, you are like a pest exterminator crushing cockroaches!

Hello,
    you got to be right.......?
    Thanks

Forum server drop outs - chinese influence?

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Please keep reporting any Spam you see on the forum.

Always the same this time of year, the spammers come out in force for Xmas.

Thanks Guys.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Seems they're still at it. Another wave of spam just a minute ago...

B.B.

There's still loads more spam coming in in the 'Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich' forum, as well as some earlier in the 'Orders & Decorations of the Third Reich' and 'Field Equipment And Accessories of the Third Reich' sections.

Hope that helps.

Quote by SergeantStubby View Post
    There's still loads more spam coming in in the 'Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich' forum, as well as some earlier in the 'Orders & Decorations of the Third Reich' and 'Field Equipment And Accessories of the Third Reich' sections.

Hope that helps.
    gone
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The crap in the side bar to the right of the forums..will disappear as posts are made replacing the spam
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, and to all the other mods keeping this forum running!

MAP
    ?

Thanks for the quick response to today's spamming Larry!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast