Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do I delete my Account?

Article about: Hello, simple question but could not find any answers in the FAQ section. How do I delete myself from this forum? Completely delete my Account?

Tristan
    ?

Default How do I delete my Account?

Hello, simple question but could not find any answers in the FAQ section. How do I delete myself from this forum? Completely delete my Account?

?

Your request will be granted as soon as an administrator sees this message.

Why would you delete your account from this great forum? There are members here with great knowledge that they share with starting collectors.
    Just because it turns out you bought a story and not an item, and you got told so? Dont be childish; take it on the chin and learn from it.

Before you leave, you should thank Gunny for finding the same fake sign on Polish Ebay!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How do I delete my Account?  

part of the crew, part of the ship......once a member, always a member.....

?

I would say that with all the name calling & personal slurs thrown around
    the damage has already been done.....Adios Tristan!

I don't think you should leave, there have been lots of "bust ups" on the forum but folks have made up. Maybe you should reconsider!..

Edit. Too late already gone!...

Quote by Tristan View Post
    Hello, simple question but could not find any answers in the FAQ section. How do I delete myself from this forum? Completely delete my Account?
    Stop passing silly comments and go to bed.

This is just plain childish. I'm sure no one will miss a member, who can't learn from hi's mistakes and thus end up calling the good people here like Doug, who is a professional on SS items, an idiot. It saddens me seeing people like these. You get nice professional help for FREE and yet you can't act like an adult.

The worst part is that his "SS" collection will eventually hit the market again and be marketed as original. Thankfully the pictures will at least be archived here for future reference.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast