Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

How do you display new threads?

Article about: Just added a new thread here, but when you go to Whats New, it doesn't show, does everyone else see it? Is there a way to make it come up on the whats new list? thanks all

Default How do you display new threads?

Just added a new thread here, but when you go to Whats New, it doesn't show, does everyone else see it?

Is there a way to make it come up on the whats new list?

thanks all
    "Per Ardua"

mate...I cant see my Bastogne stuff sometimes...it doesnt appear as a New Post....but I know it's there...I've given up...I just play New Post Roulette!

As long as everyone else can see it ... do me a favour and tell me if you see my other thread under Whats new? its called "Orginal Krupp Berndorf Stahlhelm?" (You'll like it its about German helmets!!
    "Per Ardua"

Yep..seventh on the New Posts list.....

Awseome! Thanks compo! Alls good in the hood ...
    "Per Ardua"

What doesnt appear in the " Whats new list " ...will be guaranteed to be seen Highlighted in the forum you post it in
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry I can sleep easy now
    "Per Ardua"

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    As long as everyone else can see it ... do me a favour and tell me if you see my other thread under Whats new? its called "Orginal Krupp Berndorf Stahlhelm?" (You'll like it its about German helmets!!
    It will show up on "What's New" for anyone that has not viewed it yet.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)