Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

How to get in contact with admin?

Article about: Hi. I know this might be a stupid qustion, but i'm new hear and can't figure out how to write to people on this page. I read a post/answer by Adrian Stevenson, but when I click on the name I

Default How to get in contact with admin?

Hi. I know this might be a stupid qustion, but i'm new hear and can't figure out how to write to people on this page.
    I read a post/answer by Adrian Stevenson, but when I click on the name I can not get any info/way to write him.
    How do you reply to posts and how do you contact people in here?
    Kind regards. Kasper

Hi Kasper, welcome.

There are no stupid questions here!

I’m not sure about contacting admin directly, so hopefully someone can help with this question.

I use an iPad to view the forum, so I guess this will be the same on a laptop or desktop computer too.

1 - You click on the persons name to view their profile and you can send a private message directly to them.

2 - You click here to reply to a topic in a thread.

3 - You can click here to reply to a topic, then you can click ‘Go Advanced’ to upload pictures to a thread.

I hope this helps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How to get in contact with admin?  

CSW
    ?

As Willmore said above. Here's precisely where you will find the private message option by clicking the name of the user. It works the same way with both regular members and forum staff.

Welcome to the forum!

MAP
    ?

If you want to reply to a post within an existing thread, you have a few options

1) scroll to the bottom and click the green "+ Reply to Thread" button on the bottom left
    2) below this green button there is also a preset "Quick Reply" text box

There is another option if you want to reply to and quote a specific post within a thread. At the bottom of that specific post there are a number of icons. Depending on your browers some may be in white and some may be in grey. All the way to the right there are four icons. See the highlighted "Box" in RED below and click that. When replying please make sure you write your message after the quoted section

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you very much !

Quote by MAP View Post
    If you want to reply to a post within an existing thread, you have a few options

1) scroll to the bottom and click the green "+ Reply to Thread" button on the bottom left
    2) below this green button there is also a preset "Quick Reply" text box

There is another option if you want to reply to and quote a specific post within a thread. At the bottom of that specific post there are a number of icons. Depending on your browers some may be in white and some may be in grey. All the way to the right there are four icons. See the highlighted "Box" in RED below and click that. When replying please make sure you write your message after the quoted section

Thank you

- - ------- - -

Quote by Nordlicht44 View Post
    As Willmore said above. Here's precisely where you will find the private message option by clicking the name of the user. It works the same way with both regular members and forum staff.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you