Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

How to get a profile picture

Article about: I can’t seem to find or figure out how to add a profile picture, do you have to have a certain status or is it something anyone can do? Cheers, Bodhi

Default How to get a profile picture

I can’t seem to find or figure out how to add a profile picture, do you have to have a certain status or is it something anyone can do?

Cheers,
    Bodhi

At the top right of the page you should be able to see a tab that says "Settings", click on this and then you will see a list of options on the left of the new page.
    You should be able to see one that says "Edit Profile Picture". If you click on this, it will bring you to a page that gives you the option to "Upload Image from your computer".
    They can not be very large, so it may take a try or two to find the right size to upload.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you very much! Clearly I just wasn’t looking hard enough.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

Doesn’t seem to be working does it take a minute to show up?

It should show up right above the option to upload your photo, where it says, "Your current profile picture".
    There should also be some sort of indication that your upload was successful.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Okay, it does tell me it is working but I can’t see it when I post. I’ll just keep trying.

Cheers Bodhi

MAP
    ?

Bodhi,

Profile picture and Avatar pictures are different settings/options. You should see you profile picture on your "My Profile" page. If you want to add an Avatar photo (the one everyone sees when you post). Click "Edit Avatar" right under the "Edit Profile Picture"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ah ha! Thank you MAP for interpreting my posts, and thank you rbminis for the help on my confused question.

Thanks again,
    Bodhi