Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

IE Explorer issues

Article about: Yes....I'm still using IE Explorer But just today, I can't access the forum using it. All other websites load fine. Cleaned out Cache, History, etc. But no luck. Works fine on Chrome. Anyone

MAP
    ?

Thanks for the tutorial Nick
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

so how do we stop this irritating "hostingcloud.racing thing???...is there a way to turn it off...its making the Kaspersky work like a strobe light at the moment...is it stoppable?

oh, and I'm a techno-troglodyte......so no big words please!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    so how do we stop this irritating "hostingcloud.racing thing???...is there a way to turn it off...its making the Kaspersky work like a strobe light at the moment...is it stoppable?

If it is on the forum...the Trojan (is that too big of a word? LoL ) Would need to be removed from the WRF server....or so I think...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

For what it is worth...and may be unrelated but I have noticed this past week a significant increase in battery drain on my cell phone.....

MAP
    ?

When I am on this web page and this page only...my battery drops on my phone like a rock. This is bad. 8% drop in 10 min.

Dimas: Help!!!!

Quote by Composite View Post

Already posted this last week...
    Tech issues

?

we are looking on that problem
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

MAP
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    we are looking on that problem
    Thanks Dimas. Please let us know if you are successful. I myself will not access the forum as it is impacting my photo data usage And battery significantly

Quote by MAP View Post
    For what it is worth...and may be unrelated but I have noticed this past week a significant increase in battery drain on my cell phone.....
    Same here!
    Every time i acces wrf on my phone my battery drops drastic...

Why is this not happening to me? my CPU usage doesn't climb like you all say it does! have been comparing it via task manager to other sites.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast