Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Nasty commercial screens ?

Article about: Anyone else getting a new page with commercial nonsense when you click on something in the forum ? I have both on my pc and iPad. I click and a new page opens up to some off site webpage. Wh

Hi Guys, I am having the same issues as you.

We are on the case.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I am now getting pop up pages which then redirect to the App Store, this is making even the task of accessing the website a much tedious and longer task.

I would be in favour of forum shut down if it protects users.

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    I would be in favour of forum shut down if it protects users.
    I don't think it needs to go to that extent. As long as you don't download anything from these popup ads you should be fine. I've been checking my virus protection daily since this has been happening and I haven't had any alerts.

For example, obviously don't download the ad I just encountered while replying to this comment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nasty commercial screens ?  

?

I wasn’t planning to download anything! Thanks for saying your anti virus isn’t picking up anything bad though. I guess using an iPhone I don’t exactly get a useful stream of information telling about viruses and the sort.

I meant a temporary shut down I should state in case someone thought I meant otherwise.

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    I guess using an iPhone I don’t exactly get a useful stream of information telling about viruses and the sort.
    As long as you dont have a jailbroken iPhone you should be safe

?

working on a problem, I guess it will take a couple of days
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

I've been on the site for about 20 minutes and on multiple threads and posted and I have not had a pop up as of yet!!!
    I hope this means you got the problem fixed Dimas. If so THANK YOU

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I've been on the site for about 20 minutes and on multiple threads and posted and I have not had a pop up as of yet!!!
    I hope this means you got the problem fixed Dimas. If so THANK YOU

Semper Fi
    Phil
    It's still playing up on my laptop!...

?

It must be solved now. Please add comments if still problems. Due to some changes and works, there can be glitches or database errors, but that is normal during the maintenance
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

For a second I thought it didn’t work and i was still being redirected to spam advert websites.
    But then i cleared my browsing data/history and all that sorta stuff and now it works perfectly!

Great job Dimas!!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast