Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New problem???

Article about: Don't panic! Keep calm and carry on! I'm sure the Top 8 Stats will be back shortly. There are many tweaks needed after an upgrade and unfortunately we don't have a full time IT crew working

?

Default New problem???

Now the "Top 8 Stats" is gone. Is this a new problem or is it just me? It's really cool to be able to look at the latest post

Regards, Lars

Default Re: New problem???

Same for me. If it's part of an intentional upgrade, is there a way to opt out of that? I like the feature also.

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Now the "Top 8 Stats" is gone. Is this a new problem or is it just me? It's really cool to be able to look at the latest post

Regards, Lars
    No, not just you. Same here.
    As my East Texas friends would say, "it's kinda squirrely."

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

This feature is MOST needed! I need a desperation emoticon!

Regards, Lars

?

This feature is MOST needed! I need a desperation emoticon!

Regards, Lars
    Abandon ship, and get into the "what's new" lifeboat!

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I noticed that, I much prefer the box though. I feel like I've been forced into rehab

I give up I'm going to look at books, they never crash, get viruses, go slow, delete all of your pictures (alright, that was my fault!)

?

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    I give up I'm going to look at books, they never crash, get viruses, go slow, delete all of your pictures (alright, that was my fault!)
    Yes, that was bad what happened to your photos. Are you going to re-upload them?
    Sites like this have backups on their servers, they probably still have them there somewhere. The trouble is, it will take an awful lot of time and effort for somebody to fish them out of the archive so: Are you friendly with any Mods who would appreciate a large bottle of whiskey?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

I am aware of the "what's new" section, but it's just not the same You can't monitor the threads like top 8 stats. I seriously agree with Kradspam! I feel like i have completely lost the overview of the forum. ( I know i am being hysteric now )

?

I am aware of the "what's new" section, but it's just not the same You can't monitor the threads like top 8 stats. I seriously agree with Kradspam! I feel like i have completely lost the overview of the forum. ( I know i am being hysteric now )
    Easy, tiger. Deep breaths, it'll be ok. Stay with me ok? Help is on its way, you're going to be fine.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast