Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pictures Help

Article about: Have been posting pictures here in the forum for years, today I tried to post some pictures in the classified and I get a error message that reads"Sorry, this image type is not supporte

?

Default Pictures Help

Have been posting pictures here in the forum for years, today I tried to post some pictures in the classified and I get a error message that reads"Sorry, this image type is not supported yet" - although I have posted the same pictures in another topic on the forum - so it cant be the size - I have also used another provider i.e. Firefox and it also dosent work????HELP

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Default Re: Pictures Help

Hi Horst, what file type was it?

JPEG etc?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ade - JPG - Resolution 96 pixels(if this helps) - Have been using this most of the time in past postings and it has always worked as you can see from the numerous pictures Ive posted.

Horst

Yes, that should work?

I am stumped on this issue, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

try re uploading the image to the loader that might work

?

Just posted a new topic in the "Art-Decor-Exotic of the Third Reich" forum with pictures and all worked well - then I tried using the same picture(same pictures) input to post in the Classified forum and once again it would not upload the pictures here- got the same message as above also this"Warning:unlink(home/warrelic/public_html/classifieds/data/11/large/.........................."
    Now Im really confused????
    Horst

?

I'am working with developer, but the support isnt such rocket, it will take some time, but the problem must be solved
    I will be very grateful if you will post some error codes here, just copy and paste
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Dimas - thanks for all your efforts, :
    Warning: getimagesize(/home/warrelic/public_html/classifieds/data/11/large/MVC-075S.JPG) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/warrelic/public_html/classifieds/image-inc.php on line 120

Warning: unlink(/home/warrelic/public_html/classifieds/data/11/large/MVC-075S.JPG) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/warrelic/public_html/classifieds/image-inc.php on line 132

these are on the top of the error page and this:
    (): Sorry, this image type is not supported yet.

in the body of the page.

Regards
    Horst

?

Horst, thank you very much looks like some errors with gd library, or some kind of image processor
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

hi i am new i want to post an image form my iphone, how do i do it. there is an add image icon but it has a http address ?