Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The program leaves me logged out continuously

Article about: Hi everyone. I have a problem for about 24 hours. The first thing is that when I enter my username and password the forum do not recognize it until the second or third attempt. But once I ge

mpw
    ?

Yep, happening to me too. Very frustrating.

Happening here too!
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I have ticked the " Remember me" box beneath the log in input window and had no problems
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Having the same being-logged-out problem.....frustrating but no-ones died....it’s JUST a Forum...

... me too since yesterday.
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Me too, frustrating but not life threatening.

I've tried a different deodorant, and up to now I appear to be more acceptable...

I'm having the same problem, and it keeps getting worse as well. There are weird glitches on the home page for me as well now.

?

Yes, was happening to me as well, logged in and immediately denied access, tried a different browser ( Bing ) and now I'm here ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

mpw
    ?

I took Larry C's suggestion and ticked the remember me box and now all seems well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast