Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The program leaves me logged out continuously

Article about: Hi everyone. I have a problem for about 24 hours. The first thing is that when I enter my username and password the forum do not recognize it until the second or third attempt. But once I ge

I can access all threads and post replies, it is only when trying to start a NEW thread that I keep getting the database error message.

Yes, exactly Kilpu. Exactly what happens to me. In fact I started writing here assuming that the program would not let me access this thread again, but to this thread yes I can, that's why I answer your messages ....
    It's very strange

It's all rather maddening. During the moments when I am logged in, I can post a comment on a thread but not click on the "like" button on another post as "I'm not authorized". Is there any explanation from the hard working techos as to what is going on?

?

I just posted a reply with photo's to an existing thread and got the same error message. Apparently I posted twice and now I can't access the thread to edit or see it.

All seems ok now ...fingers crossed!
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Everything working this end too... including the computer!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I have ticked the " Remember me" box beneath the log in input window and had no problems
    Gents let me reiterate what I have posted above until this tech issue is worked out.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

For me the whole place was out of action yesterday no matter what I did! was a good time to play with junk stuff we all collect.
    And Santi Mate what ever ya did....? it got us all in trouble
    So you should now donate to save the rare Australian Drop Bear - see pic for details!

We are having a lot of tech problems. Please bear with us while we try and sort it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The problems are being sorted
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast