Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

With this rate, we need an off-topic forum

Article about: With the murder of the neo-nazi thread fuss, I believe telling people to keep every thread strictly related to militaria related things would make things tense, shouldnt there be a dedicated

Default With this rate, we need an off-topic forum

With the murder of the neo-nazi thread fuss, I believe telling people to keep every thread strictly related to militaria related things would make things tense, shouldnt there be a dedicated off-topic forum for people to discuss other things they are interested in? Like a sub-forum to the General Discussion forum.

ian
    ?

Default Re: With this rate, we need an off-topic forum

Quote by Poromies View Post
    With the murder of the neo-nazi thread fuss, I believe telling people to keep every thread strictly related to militaria related things would make things tense, shouldnt there be a dedicated off-topic forum for people to discuss other things they are interested in? Like a sub-forum to the General Discussion forum.
    BUT nothing at all to do with the subject of the original thread that started this
    i think that subject (once the reasons were explaned ) should be a BANNED subject on this and all other forums that deal with collecting
    however there is a place for general chit chat ,and to an extent of subject discution
    cheers ian

?

I for one, agree with the moderaters choice to shut down the thread. But, I think it could have been explained better.

The moderaters are doing there best, and I repect thier decisions.

Cheers, Pat

No. Not having it. I have seen NOTHING BUT TROUBLE due to these off topic forums. Just look one one thread has done tonight.

End of story.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Yes gents I'm with Ade on this, give someone an area on the site were its open season on all topics is just asking for a lot of trouble, in fact very large smelly shovel loads of the stuff. As giving less balanced individuals a platform to air there views whether it be, history, political or just down right offensive means loads of SHhhh (you know what ) for everyone. One trouble maker can cause much offence and get very many peoples backs up and is that worth the hassle.

Nige
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

?

Or in other words "If it ain’t broke, don’t fix’ it"

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "