Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reputation Points?

Article about: It appears that I've lost Reputation Points...Anything I should be aware of? cheers, Glenn

Quote by CBH View Post
    Blow Me.
    I figured that's what you've been after, otherwise your bizarre stalking behavior can't be logically explained...Certainly can't be Militaria-Related at this point, when a minor technical discrepancy is seen as an Opportunity to launch personal attacks against someone you apparently obsess about...- In fact, since you've got nothing Positive to contribute anyway - don't post on my Threads...It's Creepy, quite frankly - And I made Admin aware of it over a month ago to look out for ... You're not doing yourself any favors today...

CBH
    ?

Please Block me, so I won't have to see your German fleeBay Garbage.

There he goes again...He's bizarrely obsessed...

?

Gents, please refrain from further posts if not related to the item / issue in hand. Nobody will gain from personal attacks...best leave it at that.

Glenn. I have only been here 2 weeks now & you are a member I enjoy replying to. I see you as humble & courteous, asking politely for advice. Always looking to learn. Plus I see you have been here a long time. You can PM me anytime if you have a helmet in question & don't feel comfortable sharing it here.
    As far as the "Green Tic Tacs"...I did not notice them until you brought it up today.
    Seems I am a jewel in the rough or something. Actually a pretty good description of myself according to my wife.

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    It's aliens i tell you!....
    Gunny your special. You have one Gray Bar
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Michael, please do not post pictures like that on the forum, my wife still believes that I am on here talking about helmets and awards!!!! Leon.
    Maybe she will enjoy this better........

Reputation Points?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think it's like one of those loyalty cards - your points expire just when you think you have enough for that jam buttie ...... life is cruel !!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I think it's like one of those loyalty cards - your points expire just when you think you have enough for that jam buttie ...... life is cruel !!!!
    Reputation Points?

?

Sunday is FUNDAY!

My hat is off to Big Ned. I think he is a Genius. Below Schultz in his avatar he has permanently placed 38 reputation bars. He is not just a pretty face on here. Whole lot going on in that mind of his. Although you do wear the Leather bomber, mustache, glasses and cap like no other Neddy! For that I give you a 38 Thumb Salute!

Reputation Points?
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast