Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Searching archives problem.....

Article about: I often search the archives for hours, when my 3 and 4 year old aren't up my ass, and I'm lucky enough to have them sleep, I can still indulge. However, the last week or so, everyone I've tr

Quote by Composite View Post
    Where is the Archive please?....or is it just older posts on the visible Threads?
    Unaware towards the presence of any “archive” and for me, simply referring to the facility of searching with the aid of a key word or words, old threads and posts within a sub forum.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Thank you David...I thought I was missing an Indiana Jones-like secret cavern full of weird and wonderful posts

I have had the same problems with the basic search which is infuriating when you know the thing you are trying to find is definately there but it keeps returning a zero result.

The advance search usually gives the desired effect but sometimes I have drawn a blank there too.

It isn't so much that the search doesn't work at all it is that it actually states there is no result when you know perfectly well that there should be many!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

I noticed that too Ralph ,normally links to existing threads work fine
    Regards James

Advance search is still not working at all. Hopefully someone is on to it.

Please be sure to read the last post in the thread that James started about this issue earlier.
    Search function
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Message sent to Dimas
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you for the report. We've made some changes please check it.

Quote by WarrelicsTeam View Post
    Thank you for the report. We've made some changes please check it.
    Now it works again, thank you.

?

It works again here too, Microsoft Edge, Thanks Dimas !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast