Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Technical Assistance

Article about: Gentlemen, I am trying to upload new pictures and as I "add" new pictures the following message comes on the screen. The following errors occurred: IMG_58962.HEIC;invalid file Now

I think files with an HEIC extension are compressed video, maybe the photos you are trying to download are part of a burst of several images?

If you get one of the pictures up on your phone you could also try to do a screen grab of it and then save it to your phone photos folder, I think the grabbed images might load ok. It might be worth a test. Hope you get sorted soon. Good luck!

Yes I am using an apple. I will google how to change it. thanks everyone, I am sorry if I have caused an issue.

Keith

Hi Kieth ..no worries ..we look forward to the photos when you post them in their own forums.

Members Blackcat and Buellmeister have good advice as well.
    I know apple phones can be quirky sometimes.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Bencejones,

No problem at all. I went through the same issue with my Apple and all was fine thereafter with changing the picture format.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2