Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Trouble with sending a PM

Article about: Hello everyone. I sent out a private message earlier today with no problem, then later I tried to send another one and the message would just not send. All I get is a white screen with this

Default Trouble with sending a PM

Hello everyone.

I sent out a private message earlier today with no problem, then later I tried to send another one and the message would just not send.

All I get is a white screen with this message -

This page isn’t working
    warrelics is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Kind regards,

Will.

Hi Will no issues on my end..I sent you a quick PM
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, that worked fine and my reply went out ok. I just tried to send the original pm and it would not send again. All I can think is that I included a link in the pm, so maybe that is the problem.

Kind regards,

Will.

Hi Will links should not be a problem
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yeah it is strange because I send links in most of the pms I send out so can't understand it.

The link you sent worked fine Larry, but when I tried to post a link in the pm, it wouldn't send.

I had a similar issue 2 weeks ago. June 4 or 5.
    I tried to send a link and got that same message. I have not tried it since.
    I just thought it was a bad link.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

The link I was trying to send was from eBay.de, but I got around it by sending the item number instead and that worked fine.

Kind regards,

Will.