Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Trouble with Social Group Functions

Article about: Hi, I created a social group for the US Air Service, but I am getting PM's stating that there isn't a way to join it. I tried going through the steps myself, and I can't figure it out either

Default Trouble with Social Group Functions

Hi,

I created a social group for the US Air Service, but I am getting PM's stating that there isn't a way to join it. I tried going through the steps myself, and I can't figure it out either. Another issue is the drop down box for choosing a category. I click on choose category, but there are no options to categorize it in so it remains uncategorized. Can someone please guide me through this so others can join please?

Steve
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: Trouble with Social Group Functions

Hi Steve,i can't help sort the problem. But i can tell you that there's some "gremlins" somewhere. As we have the same problem in other social groups. Someone in Admin will have to sort it. Sorry i can't help more,hope this helps a bit mate.
    Stewy S

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi Steve,i can't help sort the problem. But i can tell you that there's some "gremlins" somewhere. As we have the same problem in other social groups. Someone in Admin will have to sort it. Sorry i can't help more,hope this helps a bit mate.
    Stewy S
    Hi Stewy, thanks. At least now I know that my friends and I aren't all morons.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Ade, Dimas...any ideas or fix for this?

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Hi Steve, Dimas will need to help you on this one. I have been away for the weekend at a show and am just catching up on things.

Cheers, Ade.

?

solved, must work now. but the group categories must be created by admins, just ask about. Sorry for delay!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    solved, must work now. but the group categories must be created by admins, just ask about. Sorry for delay!
    Thank you Dimas.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Quote by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
    Hi Stewy, thanks. At least now I know that my friends and I aren't all morons.

Well, I guess I still am or at least I am a bit thick! When I click on the social group function link on IQ's page, I get the following:

"BEAST, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Hi Beast, try it now:

WW2 militaria collectors-War relics forum. Uniforms, Guns, helmets, battlefield archeology

I think the problem was you had not reached the minimum number of posts to be reclassed as a WRF member. So I waved my magic wand

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Beast, try it now:

WW2 militaria collectors-War relics forum. Uniforms, Guns, helmets, battlefield archeology

I think the problem was you had not reached the minimum number of posts to be reclassed as a WRF member. So I waved my magic wand

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade! That did the trick!