Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

USB microscopes

Article about: Just wondering what if any type of USB microscope people might be using, looking for a cheaper one if thats possible.

Hey Map, I really don't need a computer crash so I might wait longer, thks

MAP
    ?

Quote by WW2headgearlover View Post
    Hey Map, I really don't need a computer crash so I might wait longer, thks
    The one I own is probably 10 years old so Im sure any software problems have been fixed. Not sure if others have had this issue.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Mine still works and it is also pre 2017. Maybe also almost 10 years. My portable one broke down. Higher magnification is not really necessary. 250x is enough. The display resolution is what is important but few list this so it is a risk when purchasing one.

Ok here it is in time for Xmas. Looks like an updated version with better resolution.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MAP
    ?

Let us know how it works out!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like a nice one.

OK my present arrived. Looks like a tiny piece of crap, but wow the views and photos are nice. Just one now. I will start a thread on this helmet as I want to make sure it's good. Told it was but no detailed photos of runes.

USB microscopes

Quote by WW2headgearlover View Post
    OK my present arrived. Looks like a tiny piece of crap, but wow the views and photos are nice. Just one now. I will start a thread on this helmet as I want to make sure it's good. Told it was but no detailed photos of runes.

USB microscopes
    at least the image size is larger as I can click on it and it enlarges, show a more magnified shot!

Hi yes it has higher resolution, I looked for this and 2021 manufacture. I will start a thread and show more in the SS helmet section.

I played with it some and this is the range from low power to high, start at bottom of pics. I think you might enjoy these, they are pretty. I concentrated on the left rune left tip. I doubt the best mag is 1000X.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USB microscopes   USB microscopes  

USB microscopes   USB microscopes  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast