Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German SA Dagger see description

Article about: More... by: Henry1946 Description: I posted this previously in the Forum and received different replies. Two say it is authentic with one stating the new chrome plating detracts from its val

Default German SA Dagger see description

More...

by: Henry1946

Description: I posted this previously in the Forum and received different replies. Two say it is authentic with one stating the new chrome plating detracts from its value. Another opinion is that this is a Spanish Reproduction Dagger engraved with the SA motto, “Alles fur Deutchland” married to what appears to be an authentic SA dagger grip. In checking the Forum post for the SA group markings, it appears that indeed the blade is a reproduction married to an authentic SA dagger grip.
    The Blade is made from high carbon steel with a hardwood grip. The scabbard is of blackened steel with steel accents and steel hanging rings.
    Measurements:

• Overall length is 14.25 inches
    • Blade length is 9.25 inches

Note that I am not a dealer or broker and am providing the best description possible based on materials I have or have obtained from searching the internet.
    This item ships from a smoke-free, climate controlled environment to the United States.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my auction and good luck with your bidding!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German SA Dagger see description
    P
    Many