Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Another unique ss "totenkopf" ring

Article about: Hello, Here's another dug out ring. In case of this one, I've never seen a similar one even though I took my time and looked for similar ones. To me this one looks kinda odd, cause the skull

?

Default Another unique ss "totenkopf" ring

Hello,
    Here's another dug out ring. In case of this one, I've never seen a similar one even though I took my time and looked for similar ones. To me this one looks kinda odd, cause the skull head looks like handwork, when the rest of the ring doesn't really match "heads" style. It is also made of silver.
    So here comes my question - if any of you all are familiar with this ring pattern.
    Right now I don't know much bout it, so I'll post more when I'll receive more info and photos.
    And if you haven't seen I've already posted other one earlier today.
    Thanks

Another unique ss "totenkopf" ringAnother unique ss "totenkopf" ringAnother unique ss "totenkopf" ringAnother unique ss "totenkopf" ring

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another unique ss "totenkopf" ring
    P
    Many

IMO fake

?

Why do you think it's original?

Quote by Evgeniy View Post
    IMO fake
    I agree. I wouldn't have this in my collection. This and the other 'SS' ring you posted earlier look to me like fantasy pieces of no known period design. I suspect that they're crudely made to fool people into thinking that they are either 'trench art' or some other kind of one-off. Sorry.