Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Carrin Hall 1936 Gold Ring

Article about: Hi, I have a hobby, collecting interesting things, and came across of this item, It is super heavy, with apparently bearing some sort of ornament or gem screwed to the front in the past, whi

Default Carrin Hall 1936 Gold Ring

Hi, I have a hobby, collecting interesting things, and came across of this item,
    It is super heavy, with apparently bearing some sort of ornament or gem screwed to the front in the past, which is now missing
    It says Carrin Hall outside of band, and Inscribed Dem Duce Weihnahten 1936
    Does anyone know anything about history behind these details please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carrin Hall 1936 Gold Ring
    P
    Many

Hi Victoria...looks like someone went to a great length to create a cast fake as the detail is not there and other flaws can be seen as well.
    I know nothing about this ring at all...but seeing who this was supposed to belong to ( Hermann Goring ? ) ..I would expect excellence overall.

The other thing is I have never seen anything like this ...but the Ring Masters can comment further on the details and construction of this ring.
    If there was a Superbowl during the Third Reich Period..this ring would be a good model for it.
    Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Carin hall is where Goering lived.
    The Goering coat of arms is on the shield with the arm holding the large ring.
    The inscription inside reads Christmas to the Duce.

Carinhall was one word as far as I can tell yet on the ring there is a gap between the N and H.

I'm not sure why Carin Hall would be put on the band. It seems a bit uneccesary as well as it being two words instead of one. If it was a Christmas gift from Goering to Mussolini, it's just a bit too much.

Is there a mark on the ring to denote gold content?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Carinhall was the country residence of Hermann Göring, built in the 1930s on a large hunting estate north-east of Berlin in the Schorfheide Forest, in the north of Brandenburg, between the lakes of Großdöllner See and Wuckersee. The Göring crest is the arm side of the ring, 'The Duce' Christmas 1936, is all I can offer...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carrin Hall 1936 Gold Ring  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

JMO, this item looks superior to most rings we witness, there is something about this I like....
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Victoria...looks like someone went to a great length to create a cast fake as the detail is not there and other flaws can be seen as well.
    I know nothing about this ring at all...but seeing who this was supposed to belong to ( Hermann Goring ? ) ..I would expect excellence overall.

The other thing is I have never seen anything like this ...but the Ring Masters can comment further on the details and construction of this ring.
    If there was a Superbowl during the Third Reich Period..this ring would be a good model for it.
    Regards Larry
    Hello, thank you for your reply. It's a 750 gold electronic tested kind regards

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Carin hall is where Goering lived.
    The Goering coat of arms is on the shield with the arm holding the large ring.
    The inscription inside reads Christmas to the Duce.

Carinhall was one word as far as I can tell yet on the ring there is a gap between the N and H.

I'm not sure why Carin Hall would be put on the band. It seems a bit uneccesary as well as it being two words instead of one. If it was a Christmas gift from Goering to Mussolini, it's just a bit too much.

Is there a mark on the ring to denote gold content?
    Ķ

Thank you

The person I bought it from says he bought it from antique shop in France, amongst other things, including 1770 earrings and 19th century jewellery

It's an interesting item for sure. But I'm not sure why it would be inscribed to Mussolini in 1936 as I'm sure he didn't visit Carinhall until 1937?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast