Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Derna dak ring comparisons

Article about: Hi everyone i just was wondering if anyone can tell me why italian made DAK rings with the derna lettering on the side vary so much in price? the i posted here was \\$107 USD shipping included

Default Derna dak ring comparisons

Hi everyone
    i just was wondering if anyone can tell
    me why italian made DAK rings with the derna
    lettering on the side vary so much in price?
    the one I posted here was $107 USD shipping included to any where in the world.
    its a nice derna lettering ring with nice details.

now theres a derna ring that was posted here on the forum with a different front. but very similar other than the front was dak 1941 instead of house and palm tree

now this one $106 usd shipped.
    the other one posted in the past
    £400 plus £20 shipping = $525 USD

SO WHY IS ONE 500% MORE IN COST?

just wondering if any one can tell me

cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Derna dak ring comparisons  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Derna dak ring comparisons
    P
    Many

There is no set in stone pricing tables. They simply vary in price as to what the seller Thinks they should go for. You'll see sellers who let them go for bargains and sellers who think they have a treasure and ask a fortune.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

thanks william! just wondering if one was ultra rare and the other common. cheers

That's a nice looking original DAK ring. Assuming that it's silver, I would expect to pay several hundred £/$US/€ for it. Rings that cost around 100 in any currency will likely be made from base metal or alloy… or duds. I don't think that £400 is an unreasonable price for this ring.

Quote by goodtimes View Post
    Hi everyone
    i just was wondering if anyone can tell
    me why italian made DAK rings with the derna
    lettering on the side vary so much in price?
    the one I posted here was $107 USD shipping included to any where in the world.
    its a nice derna lettering ring with nice details.

now theres a derna ring that was posted here on the forum with a different front. but very similar other than the front was dak 1941 instead of house and palm tree

now this one $106 usd shipped.
    the other one posted in the past
    £400 plus £20 shipping = $525 USD

SO WHY IS ONE 500% MORE IN COST?

just wondering if any one can tell me

cheers

both rings are made from the same material and both rings have been authenticated...so the one thats 106 USD in the picture shown above is not a dud...thanks though stephen

?

because its 500% more desirable

thats what i was wondering if one was ultra rare. while the other is common. both being hollow and light weight and not silver stamped makes it not valuable with sterling silver. just wondering why the price difference. i guess ill never know.

?

its got nothing to do with construction, the dak ring with the classic palm tree plus 1941 motif to the face will allways command a higher price, the crudely made arab dak rings are selling for 250 euros and more, officer quality dak rings are far more expensive ( if you can find one)

Just send them all to me and I'll tell you which is the best of the bunch. It might take a while, or several years, to get them back to you, but at least you'd know what to make of them all!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Derna dak ring comparisons these are what I mean with officer quality

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast