MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenring - genuine ?

Article about: I red several messages about this topic on the forum before writing this one and I know 99% of these rings are fake. But it seems there's a seal between the head and the ring. So a little ch

?

Default Ehrenring - genuine ?

I red several messages about this topic on the forum before writing this one and I know 99% of these rings are fake. But it seems there's a seal between the head and the ring. So a little chance it could be a good one ?

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Ehrenring - genuine ?Ehrenring - genuine ?Ehrenring - genuine ?Ehrenring - genuine ?Ehrenring - genuine ?Ehrenring - genuine ?Ehrenring - genuine ?Ehrenring - genuine ?Ehrenring - genuine ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenring - genuine ?
    P
    Many

?

Following !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I'm really not an Expert on these Rings, but the engraving 'H. Himmler' plus date look so sloppy that I would be surprised if this is an original piece!

It’s a fake.

?

I think it's a fake and wouldn't buy it. The skull looks more like a post-1938 type with its big eye sockets and "pig snout", the rune panels and swaz should be more horizontally stretched in a 36 ring, and the engraving is terrible. Look how vertical and thick "mm" is compared to known originals. Award dates had great significance and Sept 13 doesn't show up in either book.
    Last edited by vibmon; 12-27-2022 at 03:37 PM.

?

Thank you for your knowledge and comments. This confirms my doubts. I do collect espacially French medals and thus don't know anything about this ring. I found it in a set of medals.

Have a nice day.

poor copy

ATK
    ?

I also think that it is a fake.