Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Fallschirmjäger ring. Your opinion.

Article about: Friends. What is your opinion about this ring. It's not marked inside. I am thinking, this is OK. But of course very good to know your opinion about it. Regards

All I have examined that are true original would be marked on the inside band...835*L Even if it had the stamp...Most are fake...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger ring. Your opinion.
    P
    Many

If it was brass with silver coating, it would have no inside stamp...If you find one of these...still demands a good dollar

CBH
    ?

That is the problem with TR rings and other non-issue accoutrements, no standardization or pattern, the exception the SS Honour Ring.

Yea..I've been burned many times....Burn and learn

wow , if rings dont have any stamp - copy (((
    my mistake

?

If anyone did copy this ring, he can put stamp. This is normal, if cooper ring havent any stamps, it's mean, the ring is not fake it going to true Copy Silver ring, with stamp 800 for example, But, who saw anytime, the ring with Factory stamp? We must see. It's very strange, the company make the rings big order, and don't put own label? I am thinking it's not possible.
    The cooper ring can be 50/50 original, if not stamps.
    Fraudsters want to get the most money, and therefore, they can put a layer of silver on a ring of copper and put a strain of silver sample stamp. Collectors pick up items with gloves and display items neatly. This is reason why Fraudsters will not be catch. Without damaging the item, it is impossible to see copper. If there are traces of a defect, there is no stamp on copper, the 50/50 ring is the original. It is impossible to prove neither a fake nor an original. Any silver product must have a factory stamp + quality of silver

at shots what was show in start , I dont see any problem(like defefects from copied), but need more shots for 100% identification
    I never saw copys from brass and copy of silver of chrome )))
    Nobody dont made so difficult works ))) because price of silver very low )))

?

Nobody make copy from Silver. I thought Silver is more expensive.
    Ok here new photos, I want to show defects of it. What can You say? Another man said - its copy, because he found this defect. I thought before it's important to show the face of ring. Picture 1 is detected like mistake of copy. But photo 2 Is showing opposite side of this defect. And, maybe possible to say, this ring is covered any metall? We see 3 different materials, what can it be ?

plz show eagle and hallmarks (stamp)
    give here more shots

?

This is all pictures. I see the ring is covered by something, maybe varnish. And the face is shining too much like new ring.

Fallschirmjäger ring. Your opinion.Fallschirmjäger ring. Your opinion.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast