Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this a fantasy ring?

Article about: Hello, I'm currently looking for a german ww2 canteen ring. I don't know if there are rings made with this design or if it's fantasy, and for the ring itself, it's fake right? Where can I bu

?

Default Is this a fantasy ring?

Hello, I'm currently looking for a german ww2 canteen ring. I don't know if there are rings made with this design or if it's fantasy, and for the ring itself, it's fake right? Where can I buy a genuine ring? Do you guys know any good website to buy from?

Is this a fantasy ring?
    Is this a fantasy ring?
    Is this a fantasy ring?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this a fantasy ring?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here.
    Please follow the instructions in the following link to upload your photos directly to your posts.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi rbminis, thank you! I've edited my thread, sorry about that.

I dont saw this type before, bad shots and in this shots , I dont like it ring

?

Looks like a common Canteen ring. This is mine for comparison. there are ring aficionados that will likely chime in for a definitive answer

Is this a fantasy ring?Is this a fantasy ring?

Is this a fantasy ring?Is this a fantasy ring?

?

@Evgeniy Yes, same here I've tried to find one with the same settings as this one but couldn't find any.

@Aldo wow nice ring! Yeah it looks similar but your ring can be found, it's a well known pattern, but the ring I posted I have yet to find an authentic one that's with the same pattern. I've tried to contact the seller regarding better photographs, If I don't get any response then I assume it's most likely a repo / fake.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Mahler View Post
    @Evgeniy Yes, same here I've tried to find one with the same settings as this one but couldn't find any.

@Aldo wow nice ring! Yeah it looks similar but your ring can be found, it's a well known pattern, but the ring I posted I have yet to find an authentic one that's with the same pattern. I've tried to contact the seller regarding better photographs, If I don't get any response then I assume it's most likely a repo / fake.
    Wise move. If the seller doesn't give better photos upon request, not worth the gamble, be it a ring, helmet or something else.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I believe this is a known pattern, with the bones on the sides of the shank.
    I have not seen any examples with such defined lines in the crossed bones before.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It's a known original.

The pattern is known yes , but not possible to authenticate with these pics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast