Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with Honor Ring recipient please

Article about: Hi all, I bought this ring back in 2007 from Mr. Boyle with his certification. At that time I contacted a gentleman whose name I cannot remember who had research on various SS officers. I wa

Default Help with Honor Ring recipient please

Help with Honor Ring recipient pleaseHelp with Honor Ring recipient pleaseHelp with Honor Ring recipient pleaseHelp with Honor Ring recipient pleaseHelp with Honor Ring recipient pleaseHelp with Honor Ring recipient pleaseHelp with Honor Ring recipient pleaseHelp with Honor Ring recipient pleaseHelp with Honor Ring recipient please
    Hi all, I bought this ring back in 2007 from Mr. Boyle with his certification. At that time I contacted a gentleman whose name I cannot remember who had research on various SS officers. I was trying to find information on the owner of this ring Reimann, but there was no info to be had. I was wondering if since that time more information has become available? If anyone has information or can point me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you all very much,
    Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Honor Ring recipient please
    P
    Many

The worst time to ask. NARA is closed and i am not aware of anyone keeping files of Reimanns. Provided that the guy was W-SS, you can try to contact John Moore.

Jan

Hi Jan,
    Thank you very much for contact name of John Moore. Would you please be able to give me his email address?
    Tom

I would suggest you also contact Ross Kelbaugh, here is his web site.
    Research Service for the Identification of Schutzstaffel Numbers - Home
    He has been researching SS numbers for many people for years.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you very much Ralph. I just sent him an email.
    Tom

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I would suggest you also contact Ross Kelbaugh, here is his web site.
    Research Service for the Identification of Schutzstaffel Numbers - Home
    He has been researching SS numbers for many people for years.
    Ralph.
    NARA is closed, he will not be able to do anything now.

Quote by lartiste View Post
    NARA is closed, he will not be able to do anything now.
    It won't hurt to try, there is no telling how much info he has on hand.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It won't hurt to try, there is no telling how much info he has on hand.
    Ralph.
    Ralph, you need someone who deals with the files in big amounts and it is not Ross. Ross will dig a bit and will provide you selection of documents. But he is not scanning endless lines of files.

You need someone who has files of all Reimanns in SS otherwise it makes no sense. And I have hundreds of personal files and my fellows thousands, unfortunately I am not aware of anyone keeping files of Reimanns. I tried to find someone ... .

Or wait until NARA will open again.

Jan

I’m sorry Jan but what is NARA?
    Thank you,
    Tom

Tom,

it is The National Archives in Washington, DC. They keep microfilms with personal files of SS officers. The originals are situated at Berlin Document Center. But in general it is easier to get copies from NARA ... .

Concerning the Honor rings, I am always interested into research of personalities, who were former owners of the rings. Therefore time to time I am doing the research for my pleasure ... .

Jan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast