Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Iron Cross Ring??

Article about: My mother in law has this ring that she got from her father. He served in WW1 but never got overseas, Her brother served in europe during WWII. She is not sure where the ring came from or wh

Default Iron Cross Ring??

My mother in law has this ring that she got from her father. He served in WW1 but never got overseas, Her brother served in europe during WWII. She is not sure where the ring came from or where it was from. I told her it appeared German but didn't know from what era. It is well worn but is very nice looking. Would like to get any information or ideas and value for her. There is a T or J on one side and a K on the other along with 800 on the inside of the ring. Thanks for the help.

Attachment 287030Attachment 287031

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Iron Cross Ring??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Iron Cross Ring??

It seems to be an WWI German original ring. It is hard to tell the value, these rings are not very popular among collectors. Maybe 30-50 dollars...

It is a private purchase WW1 Imperial era patriotic ring. The 800 is for silver content (800 parts silver per 1000 parts of the metal).

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Guys, always can count on someone here for great, fast information.

Phil