Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kanteen ring thoughts please.

Article about: Could I get peoples opinions on this kanteen ring please. I have been after a good one for some time and think I may have found a good genuine one.

Default Kanteen ring thoughts please.

Could I get peoples opinions on this kanteen ring please. I have been after a good one for some time and think I may have found a good genuine one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kanteen ring thoughts please.   Kanteen ring thoughts please.  

Kanteen ring thoughts please.   Kanteen ring thoughts please.  

Kanteen ring thoughts please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kanteen ring thoughts please.
    P
    Many

Can anyone confirm authticity please?

?

You should probably post in a different sub forum, this isn't an award or decoration. Maybe a Mod can move the thread for better exposure.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

This is from richter historica? I almost got this one. All of his look good and he guarantees authenticity on all his items he says. Also has a return policy if not liked. I just purchased one from him too. Kinda pricey.

Sorry Adrian I was unsure of where to post is it possible for me to move the thread?

Hi Comgrant23 I might make the purchase then. I wasn’t aware that he guarantees all items. This one seen expensive but it’s a nice one by the looks of it.

?

Looks Iike Ralph moved it for you.

There a few rings for sale in the forthcoming Ratisbon's auction. Starting bid of €100.

Might be worth signing up for to have a bid. You might be able to get a ring for a better price. Don't forget to factor in the premium added to the hammer price but you could get a good deal.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Tinhatman View Post
    Can anyone confirm authticity please?
    I don't often check these militaria auction/sales sites but I had a look through Richter Historica's rings: Most look good, however a couple I think are iffy. But my goodness, the prices. I hadn't realised how much the prices for Third Reich rings had increased. There's a nice West Wall skull ring but it's €650!

Anyway, regarding the one that starts this post, for what it's worth, it looks like it might be a good one. It's a shame that the silver mark (or the photo of it) isn't clearer. That would worry me. Nice ring though . I have one of the same pattern. It seems expensive, but maybe that's the way it goes nowadays. We see fewer and fewer authentic rings.
    Cheers,
    Stephen
    Last edited by SpitfireVb; 02-18-2024 at 07:01 PM.

Hi Adrian, thanks for this information. I didn’t know of that website. I’ve taken a look and registered. I’m just awaiting confirmation of my I.D document before I’m allowed to place bids.

Thanks for the response SpitfireVb, would you say in your opinion the particular auction site is trustworthy regarding all items being genuine or do you still need to be cautious with auctions? It’s an absolute minefield for individuals who are new to the game.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast