Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi ring or not ???

Article about: Hello I have in my collection this solid silver ring marked 800 and with email the svastika. I want to know if it is authentic and what kind of ring is. Thank you very much in advance.

Default Nazi ring or not ???

Hello I have in my collection this solid silver ring marked 800 and with email the svastika. I want to know if it is authentic and what kind of ring is. Thank you very much in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi ring or not ???   Nazi ring or not ???  

Nazi ring or not ???   Nazi ring or not ???  

Nazi ring or not ???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi ring or not ???
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

TR rings are one of the hardest things to authenticate. It could have been made today or in 1935. There are some patriotic rings with patterns that are known good ones by provenance or period photo evidence. I suggest looking for these via the search option in our forum and going through all the posts that are made in the past about these swastika rings. The main thing to look for in these rings are the small details, age, tarnish and to see how it was made. Some were die struck and some were cast silver by a jeweler. These details can't be seen by your photos IMO. I would suggest making sharp photos with daylight of every angle, marking and a view from how thick the band on the lower part of the ring is. There are some knowledgeable members here that may be able to help you with this ring. The most important thing with these rings is, Do you like it?

-Dos

I like it very much but I wanted to be clean and in photos you see how it was when I receive it I want to keep it for myself and for that I clean it. The ring came from a friend from Germany and I want to be sure if it is authentic or not because I know that remains a few Nazi german rings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi ring or not ???   Nazi ring or not ???  

Nazi ring or not ???  

IMO this ring original

?

defferent.

This ring is too massive. Nearly all I got (excluded a HJ honour ring and a Feldherrnhalle ring) aren't made of as thick metal.

Quote by Evgeniy View Post
    IMO this ring original
    I agree. Good find.

+1!
    I like it too.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris