Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

“SS” canteen ring with don Boyle certificate

Article about: This looks like a common,possibly authentic canteen ring with a Don Boyle hook to get more bids. Naughty naughty naughty. If that guy would sign that, count me out for putting down 10k for a

Default “SS” canteen ring with don Boyle certificate

This looks like a common,possibly authentic canteen ring with a Don Boyle hook to get more bids.
    Naughty naughty naughty. If that guy would sign that, count me out for putting down 10k for an honor ring with the same certificate. What do you guys think?“SS” canteen ring with don Boyle certificate“SS” canteen ring with don Boyle certificate“SS” canteen ring with don Boyle certificate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement “SS” canteen ring with don Boyle certificate
    P
    Many

That is not an SS ring. It is another Kantine skull ring that could be worn by anyone. It might even be an authentic Third Reich ring although I would need to see better photos.

Also, consider the possibility that perhaps Don Boyle did not really certify it. He knows as well as any of us that the only true SS ring was the Ehrenring. I read somewhere that even his certificates and signature are faked nowadays. I wouldn't touch this one with a ten-foot pole.

Fake certificate indeed

?

The fact that the COA has so many sig runes it just makes it look ridiculous.