Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RAD rings

Article about: While we're on the topic of the Reichsarbeitsdienst, I thought you guys would enjoy seeing another couple of RAD rings. I like particularly the red and white enamel, silver specimen.

Default RAD rings

While we're on the topic of the Reichsarbeitsdienst, I thought you guys would enjoy seeing another couple of RAD rings. I like particularly the red and white enamel, silver specimen.

RAD rings RAD rings RAD rings

RAD rings RAD rings RAD rings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD rings
    P
    Many

those two are fantastic! almost unissued looking the the first 835 marked silver one! thanks for sharing!
    you got any HJ Rings stephen?

very nice too.

Quote by goodtimes View Post
    those two are fantastic! almost unissued looking the the first 835 marked silver one! thanks for sharing!
    you got any HJ Rings stephen?
    Thanks Todd. If you look at the photo close up, you will see that the ring is actually quite worn and there's a crack in the enamel. I have the same HJ ring as you.

oh yes! now i see the crack. very cool looking ring. i always wonder who wore these rings. so fascinating!

Some very nice looking rings there

?

The first pattern is very c0mmon and exists in silver and a silver plated alloy from at least 2 manufacturers.

In the second one you have to believe in.
    Looks for me like a cast blank ring (common in period too) with soldered on pin.

Quote by odal View Post
    The first pattern is very common and exists in silver and a silver plated alloy from at least 2 manufacturers.

Looks for me like a cast blank ring (common in period too) with soldered on pin.
    Thanks Gotz,
    Spot on as you often are. The second ring is indeed cast and the, what looks like bronze, RAD emblem is a separate addition to the construction. I do believe it's a real period ring as the source is highly trusted and both rings were authenticated by experts.

Quote by odal View Post
    The first pattern is very c0mmon and exists in silver and a silver plated alloy from at least 2 manufacturers.

The first ring on the picture, how much are they going for? Can't find them online.

?

Quote by Tiger131 View Post
    The first ring on the picture, how much are they going for? Can't find them online.
    Hard to say and rather hard to get in moment as all original rings.
    I think here in Germany about 150 € and more. Depending on condition.