Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Repo honor ring

Article about: Old topic, looking for a good repo honor ring. The Myers guy is out of business. Found a Russian site evgeniy@toncnkopfring.com. Any one know this guy. Are most of the rings similar? 25 vs 1

Default Repo honor ring

Old topic, looking for a good repo honor ring. The Myers guy is out of business. Found a Russian site evgeniy@toncnkopfring.com. Any one know this guy. Are most of the rings similar? 25 vs 125 ? Some are obviously poor quality. Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Repo honor ring
    P
    Many

Man behind of totenkopfring.com is member of this forum, I just do not remember his name here.
    Those rings what he made, is really nice copies. I think best of the markets.
    -TJ-

Evgeniy makes the best reproduction honor rings that I am aware of.
    SS honor ring repro, copy ss ehrenring, high quality ss totenkopfring repro
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Evgeniy is your man and is a member of this an other ring fora. His reproduction Honour Rings look fantastic. I will let him speak for himself when he sees this. Or you could send him a PM.

Thanks volks, helpful as usual. I’m getting a lot of bang for my 5 bucks here. Time to kick in a few more Deutschmarks. Man needs to sleep well at night.

Hello folks and my friend!
    I cant add more that was wrote here about my copies, thx you !
    I somehow decided to make a copy of the skull from the Sepp Dietrich ring (I hope almost all saw shots of this mega rare ring in shots), it was a long work, the skull from the original ring of '37 was taken as a basis, the skulls of the 30s are very similar to each other, and I decided to copy, the work was very long. Yes, it was against my rules, because I copy rings only if I have them, but in this case, I decided to break this rule.
    Sorry for water-marks, I started to observe that someone is taking my photos and trading it is not clear what, indicating the photo from my site, so I decided to close it

Best wishes, Evgeny !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Repo honor ring   Repo honor ring  

Repo honor ringRing came today. I’m never taking it off ! It’s amazing! Great communication from evgeny. A true artist .
    A friend of mine wants one already. Thanks volks for suggesting Evgeny.

Repo honor ringRepo honor ringRepo honor ringFew more pics

That is a gravity-defying piece of treasure. Congratulations!

Looks great, is the Heydrich version available.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast