MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ring help!

Article about: Looking for some help or a point in the right direction to getting some authentic original ww2 ring/s, would like a nice german one with skull or something! Lmk

Default Ring help!

Looking for some help or a point in the right direction to getting some authentic original ww2 ring/s, would like a nice german one with skull or something! Lmk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ring help!
    P
    Many

?

You're best bet is to be on the lookout for a canteen ring although they have risen in prices considerably they are still relatively affordable. There is one on Giel's website that is priced rather high but a very nice example of a well worn canteen ring. These rings are also highly faked so post on the forum before committing to buy. Do a search for canteen rings to read a bit more about them. Good luck

Period skull ring

Ring help!Ring help!

Ring help!Ring help!

Here are a few of mine

Ring help!

Ring help!
    Regards, Al

Those are killer, could you happen to shoot me link to the one you mentioned ? And would you be open to selling any of yours? For some reason i cannot add any photos or post and here

Nvm i see the link now! Wow $700 usd is wild

?

Quote by camgrant23 View Post
    Yes it is, that's why the ring is still on the website. But now you get the idea. These used to sell for under $300. You just have to keep looking for a bargain if at all possible
    Regards, Al

Quote by camgrant23 View Post
    Wow! I had no idea that a simple canteen skull ring had become so expensive. I would have guessed around €300 for one like this in good condition.

Another potentially good source is that most of the militaria fora have a 'For Sale' or 'Collectors' Market' site. You may need to sign up to have access though. This includes here, the War Relics Forum, as well as others like Wehrmacht Awards or German Daggers. There are likely others but I'm not a member of those.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
    Stephen

?

There is one on the Ratisbons auction coming up.
    Link here: ratisbon's | Patriotic Skull Ring | DISCOVER GENUINE MILITARIA, ANTIQUES & COINS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ring help!   Ring help!  

Ring help!   Ring help!  

Ring help!   Ring help!  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you! And what is the price on that one? I have to make account to see. And can you also check my last post and photos thanks

?

Starting price is €100. Buyer's premium is 24.5% of final selling price.

Richter-Historica also have a few rings if you search their site.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    There is one on the Ratisbons auction coming up…
    Thanks Ade. Interesting damage on that one. Looks like it got a right uppercut to the jaw

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast