Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Honor Ring

Article about: Even without decent photos, this is clearly a horrible fake. The terrible, amateur engraving inside the ring says more than enough. Shocking! Sorry. Compare this specimen with the many photo

?

Default SS Honor Ring

SS Honor RingSS Honor Ring

SS Honor RingSS Honor Ring

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Honor Ring
    P
    Many

?

No chance.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Please start a new thread with your ring and include photos of all sides. It would help the collecting community to see the whole ring and to provide you with an explanation of why it's authentic or not.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Even without decent photos, this is clearly a horrible fake. The terrible, amateur engraving inside the ring says more than enough. Shocking! Sorry. Compare this specimen with the many photos of genuine Ehrenringe, or even some of the good copies, and you will see what I mean.

funny, you yourself can’t understand that this is crap ?

Sorry mate, but this is indeed far from even being a decent reproduction. Just by comparing the engraving with an original ring, you can easily determine that something is very wrong. A quick google on SS Honor Ring Wolff will show you immediately that the Wolff ring has been copied so many times that it is almost impossible to obtain the original one. Better said, the chance to obtain an original Honor Ring for a bargain price is about zero. With prices easily going up to 15.000 you can forget about sellers offering rings that 'might be original, but because I am not 100% sure, I am only asking a few 100 dollars'. That just means you are definitely about to get screwed...
    A good research starter can be a site like this: SS-Totenkopfrings for sale and buy
    I do not know if this dealer is 100% honest, for that I know not enough about this minefield, but from what I see, there is good material to compare. Should this not be a good site, I am sure someone will correct me.
    But keep asking around before buying, that is the only way as long as you are not an expert!

?

Yes that is definitely not an original. Inscription is not good at all. Here is a link to my original so you can see the difference.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...32/?highlight=

Thanks Tim

I won’t say it modestly, but you can hardly find anything better than my copies TOTENKOPFRING , SS HONOR RING, SS RING, WW2 GERMAN RINGS why buy garbage and throw money away )))

No an expert on these.. but looks like an awful copy!!