Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Totenkopf Honor Ring : authentic or fake?

Article about: Hi everybody need your opinion for the ring is it real or fake? thank you

?

Default SS Totenkopf Honor Ring : authentic or fake?

Hi everybody
    need your opinion for the ring
    is it real or fake?
    thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Totenkopf Honor Ring : authentic or fake?   SS Totenkopf Honor Ring : authentic or fake?  

SS Totenkopf Honor Ring : authentic or fake?   SS Totenkopf Honor Ring : authentic or fake?  

SS Totenkopf Honor Ring : authentic or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf Honor Ring : authentic or fake?
    P
    Many

Welcome Doril for any future thread postings ..please add a little more detail to the thread title of what the artifact is ...which helps the search engines that supports this forum.
    I made the change to your thread title.

The Honor Ring Researchers will be along shortly.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Evgeniy is the expert on this field so wait for him.
    I also have a fake one bought on a flea market in Bulgaria for a few coins. You can see the casting lines clearly on your pics. So in my opinion this is a faulty cast repro.

It also appears that Wewelsburg liked the OPs original post in the previous thread as a photo " Must " have been there before Doril removed it and I give Great Warning to Doril ...do not remove any future photos or you or anyone else will be immediately removed from this website under the forum rules which you agreed to upon entering.
    Sorry to be terse about this ..there have been lately some that come in and use this site and leave taking the photos with them. Dont do this and you will enjoy a long stay here.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

These rings are ultra rare and very expensive and still some “good” ones have been questioned in the past

Completely agree I would never consider buying a repro for my collection not even for display but the only exception I would make would be buying a copy of one these rings
    Quote by Vocht View Post
    Evgeniy is the expert on this field so wait for him.
    I also have a fake one bought on a flea market in Bulgaria for a few coins.

?

Thumbs down

This is the " or fake" version.

?

Thank you very much!

copy

?

Thank you evgeniy
    You guys saved my money...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast