Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

swastika ring

Article about: Hello, gentlemen. Please tell me what kind of ring this is (NSDAP, or something else). I know for sure that it is genuine, brought from Kharkov, belonged to a German soldier/officer. I would

Default swastika ring

Hello, gentlemen. Please tell me what kind of ring this is (NSDAP, or something else). I know for sure that it is genuine, brought from Kharkov, belonged to a German soldier/officer. I would like to know the information and the approximate cost. Thank you for any information, with respect.
    swastika ringswastika ringswastika ringswastika ringswastika ringswastika ring

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement swastika ring
    P
    Many

That’s a German patriotic finger ring. There were dozens of different patterns produced for men, women and children from WW1 through the interwar years and into WW2. The motifs on the cartouche included the Iron Cross, and/or the German National colours (red, white & black). With rise of the NSDAP, the swastika was also used on such rings, again with various designs. There were thousands, probably tens of thousands of such rings produced during the Third Reich.

This one looks authentic and seems to be in remarkably good condition for its age. It’s probably from the late 1920s/early 1930s. Very nice

Here’s another of the same pattern.

swastika ring

Dear Spitfire, I am very grateful to you for the detailed information. It's surprising that with so many rings produced, I couldn't find any information on this ring. Could you tell me the cost of my ring in this condition?

I agree with Spitfire.