Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cap red Star Soviet Army

Article about: hello everyone, i would like your opinion on this star of the red army. It measures 32 mm. Is it a war or post war model ? Thanks for your help ! friendly greetings

Default Cap red Star Soviet Army

hello everyone,
    i would like your opinion on this star of the red army. It measures 32 mm.
    Is it a war or post war model ?
    Thanks for your help !
    friendly greetings

Cap red Star Soviet Army

Cap red Star Soviet Army

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap red Star Soviet Army
    P
    Many

Looks to be a nice M39. I would says rather late model as it turn to be more red than orange

Bruno

Thank you very much for this reply. About the shade, I see more of a nice red, not orange. Is nuance important in determining if this is a good model of warfare ? With my best regards

Default Soviet M39 cap star

I am not sure if the colour of the enamel of an M39 cap star determines the year in which it was made.
    The cap stars have other characteristics by which you can recognize the type.
    Have you read the three sticky topics above about the star cockades? They are a nice reference.

The thread on Stars are very good.
    Concerning colors, the first M39 had a similar "orange" tone as the M36. Later on it turn to be more red.

Bruno

thank you very much for continuing the discussion. I looked at the various posts on the forum, but I couldn't find anything to shed light on my Soviet cap star. Is it a model 39 as suggested by Bruno or is it another ? Connoisseur reviews are really welcome and I think it might help other people who have similar cap stars! Thanks in advance !

Bruno, for the color I find it hard to tell the difference between an orangey red and a red. I can only say that the photo I was wrong gives the original color quite well. What are the differences between the Model 39 and the one that came right behind? it would be nice if one person could describe these differences. Thank you anyway for your interest in this topic! cordially to all
    Jack

Hi Jack,
    With pleasure. To sumerise

M36 with its redi-Orange enamel

Cap red Star Soviet Army

M39 with a darker red

Cap red Star Soviet Army

M56 wich is very similar but you will notice the harmer shape is slitly different (a little longer and thiner)

Cap red Star Soviet Army

After 63 they will be in aluminium

Hope it helps

Bruno

Thank you very much Bruno, I appreciate your contribution which gives clear explanations about these enamelled stars. I can now see the orange red better on the 36 model. On the star that I presented it does indeed seem that the red is a little more intense, less orange. Ultimately, taking into account your remarks and also the arrangement of the binding at the rear, would it therefore be a rather late model 39, produced towards the end of the war?
    Best regards
    Jack

Hello Jack
    Unfortunatly I cannot answer this question as I do not know when the change occurs.
    Maybe some other members of the forum could help on this matter.

A possible guess, but to be taken as is, is that the earlier models kept the Red-orange enable (that is beautiful by the way). Maybe along with restrictions and the begining of the war they moved to the new red enamel. But when precisely...?

Bruno

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast