Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker

Article about: Hello guys. Does anyone know who's is this stamp at that gym? And perhaps anyone has the same one but more visible in his gym? Top looks like comissariat stamp, sadly unreadable, I can only

Default Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker

Hello guys.

Does anyone know who's is this stamp at that gym? And perhaps anyone has the same one but more visible in his gym?
    Top looks like comissariat stamp, sadly unreadable, I can only see Russian P or L at the end.
    All I can read below is Shv.(einaya) F-ka (Fabrika) im...
    And here stairs begun, can't absolutely make out factory patreon, looks like X- Russian H at the begeaning but rest toally blurred.
    I can see size and inspector stamp but sadly year totally unvisible.
    However cloth is typical wartime HB with mix of white and black thread and shoulder area lacks reinforcement around pagoni button place like 1947-48 beskarmanka's has.

I’d also like to know your general opinion about this stamp, is it 100% legit or suspicious?

Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker   Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker  

Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker   Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker  

Last edited by Marinecollector42; 12-19-2021 at 04:32 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker
    P
    Many

Guys any insight in the topic please? I'm curious about this M43 jacket.

Anyone? C'mon guys! I know there are some experts/ experienced collectors with loads of knowledge who can share with us and say something more about this jacket. Jacket is original for sure, but is it wartime made ?

?

Stamps usually follow this format:

Factory Name
    Б_ Р_
    С_ __г

(Inspector, Size
    Grade, Year)

That isn't to say this is wrong, it's just a fraction more ambiguous. I think I can see ЛП as the last letters of a rubbed off acronym at the top.

МГУЛП and ЛОУЛП (Moscow and Leningrad respectively) were industrial collectives which included clothing makers (the ЛП for LP - light industry). They had numerous workshops and factories under them.

Good pictures of the buttons, elbows, inner cuffs and interior seem between sleeve and body would help any assessment. I concur that the fabric looks good.

I think that top stands for NKLP, and seems like exactely two characters were in front of LP. But just my two cents.
    More photos coming.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker   Identifying M43 pocketless gym maker  

?

Promising gym. US made plastic buttons by the look of them?

Right, deffinitely US made buttons.