Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M1969 Generals Field uniform

Article about: Hello all! I felt like this could be a cool item to share as its a pattern that I do not believe is seen often. I picked this one up months ago, it is the short lived M69 Generals field unif

Default M1969 Generals Field uniform

Hello all! I felt like this could be a cool item to share as its a pattern that I do not believe is seen often. I picked this one up months ago, it is the short lived M69 Generals field uniform used from the period of 1969 - 1972. This particular one i got also was owned by a double hero of the Soviet Union recipient. The seller I bought it from claimed the ribbon bars on it are original to it and while I feel they were added later, i do believe they reveal the identity of the original owner. The ribbon layout matches that exactly of a Major General from the brief time between when the 1985 jubilee medal was awarded and the 1985 jubilee order of the Patriotic War was awarded, The layout matches that of Major General Anatoly Konstantinovich Nedbaylo. of note too Nedbaylo was promoted to major General in 1970, when this pattern was the Generals field uniform, however while I believe this I cannot prove it 100%. Anyway I think this is a nice uniform and I hope it is of interest! feel free to ask for any better cameras, these were taken by my old phone which had a poor camera

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1969 Generals Field uniform
    P
    Many

Nice uniform! appears to be apart of the Air Force.

Very nice. Congratulations.
    Great ribbon bar
    Santi.