Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

10th AF CBI grouping

Article about: Hello everyone, here is one of my favorite groupings, a very nice 10th AF CBI uniform and photos. Uniform has a very nice Bullion CBI patch and sterling marked flight crew wings, and has the

?

Default 10th AF CBI grouping

Hello everyone, here is one of my favorite groupings, a very nice 10th AF CBI uniform and photos.

Uniform has a very nice Bullion CBI patch and sterling marked flight crew wings, and has the laundry number as well.

However what makes this uniform extra special are the accompanying photos. The photos are of the owner of this uniform on base, wearing his wings, and with other service members and family. There are also Photos the individual took himself of various planes and such on base! Some of them also have original writing on the backside indicating what they were for and which units they flew with.
    This is one of my favorite sets and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. And as always, thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 10th AF CBI grouping   10th AF CBI grouping  

10th AF CBI grouping   10th AF CBI grouping  

10th AF CBI grouping   10th AF CBI grouping  

10th AF CBI grouping  

Very Nice grouping and super Bullion patch. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

It's great to have a uniform, But to have a photo of that serviceman in that uniform is the Cherry On Top!!

I love that photo with.
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS"
    BURMA BANSHEES

I like seeing CBI pic's , my Aunt Annie was in the CBI attached to the USAAF in Karachi.
    I have all of her uniforms and a photo album of her time in the WAC's.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Geeze Wally you do have good stuff to show there!

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    It's great to have a uniform, But to have a photo of that serviceman in that uniform is the Cherry On Top!!

I love that photo with.
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS"
    BURMA BANSHEES

I like seeing CBI pic's , my Aunt Annie was in the CBI attached to the USAAF in Karachi.
    I have all of her uniforms and a photo album of her time in the WAC's.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    That's my favorite photo as well, certainly interesting to ponder if the individual belonged to that famed group as well. and CBI's are my favorite patches/US uniforms to collect

- - ------- - -

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Geeze Wally you do have good stuff to show there!
    I just have good taste

?

Very neat , Thanks for sharing
    Cheers Rick

Spose - unlike me!

MAP
    ?

Very very nice Wally.

Why do we see so many uniforms in size 36. Is it just me? Guess these guys were all young and skinny.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very very nice Wally.

Why do we see so many uniforms in size 36. Is it just me? Guess these guys were all young and skinny.
    Yep & fit! dumb question Michael!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Yep & fit! dumb question Michael!!
    Well, I was taught that there are no dumb questions..And a 36 "almost" fits me. So I must "fit" in the Fit catagory. Just not the young catagory anymore
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast