MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

4th Division East Surrey Regiment WA BD blouse

Article about: Here comes a recent addition to my collection: a War Aid US mad Battle Dress boulse badged to a soldier of the East Surrey Regiment, 4th Division. I have been told that only the 1st Battalio

Default 4th Division East Surrey Regiment WA BD blouse

Here comes a recent addition to my collection: a War Aid US mad Battle Dress boulse badged to a soldier of the East Surrey Regiment, 4th Division. I have been told that only the 1st Battalion, East Surrey Regiment sported the Surrey Star flash, whereas 1/6th Battlaion, the one that served in the 4th Divion, sported another device. Guido Rosignoli in his Allied forces in Italy reports for 1/6th Battalon exactly the same Surrey Star emblem, but he could be wrong... The 1st Battalion, East Surrey Regiment joined 4th Division in their spell of duty in Greece, in the fall of 1945, so in any case that would still be a lovely veteran's item ....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 4th Division East Surrey Regiment WA BD blouse   4th Division East Surrey Regiment WA BD blouse  

4th Division East Surrey Regiment WA BD blouse   4th Division East Surrey Regiment WA BD blouse  

4th Division East Surrey Regiment WA BD blouse   4th Division East Surrey Regiment WA BD blouse