Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.

Article about: Hiya, here is another group from my collection. I will start with the Large Framed black & white portrait photo showing her in Service dress uniform with ATS lanyard and RAPC badge. Chee

Default ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.

Hiya, here is another group from my collection.

I will start with the Large Framed black & white portrait photo showing her in Service dress uniform with ATS lanyard and RAPC badge.

Cheers, Lez.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.  

Default Re: ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.

1941 Austerity pattern Service Dress jacket.This is the type with brass buttons, but no buttons to lower pockets.

Complete with ATS lanyard and shoulder flashes for the North Wales and Mid-West District.

Has Royal Army Pay Corps (cap) badge to breast.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.   ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.  

ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.   ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.  

ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.  

Her Coloured FS cap. Made from very stiff oilcloth material.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.   ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.  

Her medals, Defence and War Medal 1939-45.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ATS Royal Army Pay Corps group: Private F. Brown W/327957.  

Her BD blouse complete with embroidered ATS slip on shoulder titles.

Again with Royal Army Pay Corps badge to the breast.

Large unit photo, B Coy, Welsh Border Group ATS, Sub District, January 1946.