Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

British tropical shorts

Article about: Got these recently, late war dated with a "L" above the broad arrow stamped on the rear waistband behind the waist adjuster. Another small inkstamp stamp behind one of the rear poc

Default British tropical shorts

Got these recently, late war dated with a "L" above the broad arrow stamped on the rear waistband behind the waist adjuster. Another small inkstamp stamp behind one of the rear pockets. The true colour is the sandy brown shown in the full pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British tropical shorts   British tropical shorts  

British tropical shorts   British tropical shorts  

British tropical shorts  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: British tropical shorts

Good item. I have one pair of shorts in my collection, but of a different pattern. I will have to take some pics of them to show you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: British tropical shorts

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Good item. I have one pair of shorts in my collection, but of a different pattern. I will have to take some pics of them to show you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade, always good to see the different versions and I have seen other patterns previously, one with a double band on the front with side adjuster instead of the rear adjuster on these, though I expect there were a few different types.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.