Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buckle boots ?

Article about: Hello , I Have these buckle boots maybe worn by a French nurse during Indochina War. Do you think it’s a US made ? Do you recognize the sole ? Thanks url=https://servimg.com/view/19239249/

Default Buckle boots ?

Hello ,

I Have these buckle boots maybe worn by a French nurse during Indochina War. Do you think it’s a US made ? Do you recognize the sole ? Thanks url=https://servimg.com/view/19239249/3933][/url]

Can you show the sole please?

19239249/3935][/url]

I don't recognise the maker stamp but they look very similar to the pair I own. I'd say they are USA made.

1940s Double Buckle Combat Style Work Boots: Ballyhoovintage.com

Thank you I’ve seen this on the internet, These ones seem to have a serial number (soldier’s ?) not the same but the construction is quite similar. I don’t know if it’s Private Purchase ? Yours were military ? Ww2 ?

Best regards

Quote by French1944 View Post
    1940s Double Buckle Combat Style Work Boots: Ballyhoovintage.com

Thank you I’ve seen this on the internet, These ones seem to have a serial number (soldier’s ?) not the same but the construction is quite similar. I don’t know if it’s Private Purchase ? Yours were military ? Ww2 ?

Best regards
    Yes mine are original issued WW2 boots, but the construction is very similar to yours.

Do you have a pic ? Thanks

I'll have to dig them out as they are boxed up but will do it at the w/e when I get home.

MAP
    ?

Don't know how accurate this site is......

Composition Sole Combat Service Boots, Specification BQD 114 (July, 1943).

Here are mine. Just arrived this week. Straight from the daughter of the Vet along with his uniform. My first pair and 100% WW2 used (I have a photo). Otherwise I know next to nothing about these. FZ is the maker code. Based on the site above, my version looks to be made in late 1943 (Toe Cap and canvas lining).

Buckle boots ?

Buckle boots ?

Buckle boots ?

Buckle boots ?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast