Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

A.A.C.S Ike Jacket

Article about: This was the second uniform I picked up over this weekend, it’s in overall nice condition with some moth holes in the back. It has some nice patches, the A.A.C.S. Patch, Alaska Defense Com

Default A.A.C.S Ike Jacket

This was the second uniform I picked up over last weekend, it’s in overall nice condition with some moth holes in the back. It has some nice patches, the A.A.C.S. Patch, Alaska Defense Command patch and a USAAF Communications sleeve patch. It’s dated April 20, 1945 and made by Kravitz Clothing Co. There’s two laundry numbers and two names, both names seem to be unreadable. Overall I’m real happy with this and the other jacket, just got to start cleaning out some more space as it’s running out quickly.

Cheers and Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

A.A.C.S Ike JacketA.A.C.S Ike JacketA.A.C.S Ike JacketA.A.C.S Ike JacketA.A.C.S Ike JacketA.A.C.S Ike JacketA.A.C.S Ike JacketA.A.C.S Ike Jacket

Just realized the pictures aren’t the best of quality sorry about that, if anyone wants I’m happy to take some new photos.

MAP
    ?

Photos are fine to me.

Crossed out name is maybe "P. ??mer"

Second name is maybe "Ghnrich"

But really. Just guesses

Jacket looks nice, but you need to wait for the US geeks to help with authenticity
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The second name I agree is Ghnrich and my best guess on the first name is Palmer. Good to know the photos are fine.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

MAP
    ?

Yup. Palmer looks correct
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)