Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

CBI Captain Tunic

Article about: Here is another recent acquisition. This one is CBI Captains tunic, for who I believe was probably a doctor. It has almost complete insignia with bullion CBI SSI and bullion overseas bars. I

Default CBI Captain Tunic

Here is another recent acquisition. This one is CBI Captains tunic, for who I believe was probably a doctor. It has almost complete insignia with bullion CBI SSI and bullion overseas bars. I say mostly complete because there appears to have been DUIs on the shoulders. There are holes and a little verdigris present.

The name tag in the pocket is named to a D. Anderson but there is also a large stamp in the lining for A.F. 3290. I have a couple hits in an online officer listing for officers that match D. Anderson and were in the medical branch. There is some research potential here and I hope to figure it out.

Thanks for letting me share!

CBI Captain Tunic

CBI Captain Tunic

CBI Captain Tunic

CBI Captain Tunic

CBI Captain Tunic

CBI Captain Tunic

CBI Captain Tunic

MAP
    ?

Very nice. Love that patch!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very smart. There seems to be an infinite variety of theatre-made CBI patches.

Regards

Martin