Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian front

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I found this M41 jacket. and I would like to know your opinion about this item. Does it look like a good jacket? fake or real? it would have been used by Brazil in Italy. th

?

Default HELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian front

Hello gentlemen,

I found this M41 jacket. and I would like to know your opinion about this item. Does it look like a good jacket? fake or real? it would have been used by Brazil in Italy.

thanks

HELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian frontHELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian frontHELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian frontHELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian frontHELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian frontHELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian frontHELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian front

?

Certainly an original M1941 field jacket.. and I like the patches and (from these photographs), their application. I would say it has a very good chance, though far more detailed images would be helpful.
    A very rare piece, as you will know, and one that I would be very happy to add to my own collection.
    All the best,
    Rob

+1 from me

Any ideas on the 'HDM' marking?

?

Quote by christek View Post
    Any ideas on the 'HDM' marking?
    I believe the marking is the initials of the name of the soldier who used it

?

Quote by Kohima View Post
    Certainly an original M1941 field jacket.. and I like the patches and (from these photographs), their application. I would say it has a very good chance, though far more detailed images would be helpful.
    A very rare piece, as you will know, and one that I would be very happy to add to my own collection.
    All the best,
    Rob
    Thank you for your comments!
    If I get more pictures I'll post them here!

?

Hello,

I took a close up of the patches. I appreciate your opinions on them if you want to comment.

Thanks

HELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian frontHELP WW2 M41 field jacket from italian front

Nice salty Brazilian Expeditionary Div snake badge along with 5th Army badge. Very nice find.

MAP
    ?

That's a great find
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)