Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer

Article about: Here we have a uniform from my collection that was worn by Otto Walter Neumark who was born in Brno in 1921 and was a Volunteer who went to Finland to help fight in the Winter War ,All I can

Default Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer

Here we have a uniform from my collection that was worn by Otto Walter Neumark who was born in Brno in 1921 and was a Volunteer who went to Finland to help fight in the Winter War ,All I can find on him is that after the Winter War he went to England maybe because he couldn't return home due to the starting of the War in Czech ,If anyone know what he did for the RAF it would be good to know
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer   Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer  

Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer   Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer  

Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer  

Hi Kradman, As a collector of RAF uniforms may I say you have a very nice group there!! Unfortunately, the photos do not realy do it justice. May I respectfully suggest that you lay the uniform out and take a series of photos either in natural light or even using a flash. I would suggest the same for the other items which are all of interest.
    Cheers MR

Any sign of wings on the tunic and of which type? Looks to be a good group but tracing his service is not something I can help you with.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Jerry
    It has never had wings on it ,i was told he worked in military intelligence in ww2 but not 100% sure

I would try the RAF Museum at Hendon.

Interesting group.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by kradman View Post
    Here we have a uniform from my collection that was worn by Otto Walter Neumark who was born in Brno in 1921 and was a Volunteer who went to Finland to help fight in the Winter War ,All I can find on him is that after the Winter War he went to England maybe because he couldn't return home due to the starting of the War in Czech ,If anyone know what he did for the RAF it would be good to know
    Have a look at Czechoslovak volunteers in the Winter War - Axis History Forum

Hi Jim thank you for the link it is very interesting and good to put some more info with the uniform , i brought the uniform a couple of years ago off a dealers website who deals in RAF items but at the moment cant find their details , i will try to load some more photos over the weekend

?

Quote by kradman View Post
    Hi Jim thank you for the link it is very interesting and good to put some more info with the uniform , i brought the uniform a couple of years ago off a dealers website who deals in RAF items but at the moment cant find their details , i will try to load some more photos over the weekend
    Thanks - keep it safe!

Thank you Jim i will look after it and if you ever find out what he did with the RAF i would like to know as i cant find any info , here are a couple more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer   Interesting RAF Uniform Otto Walter Neumark Finnish winter War Volunteer  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast