Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Private Uniform

Article about: Attached the last of my uniform collection to date, Italian Private. I am working on a Japanese Private, but still need a few things to finish it. Will so sometime in the future.

Default Italian Private Uniform

Attached the last of my uniform collection to date, Italian Private. I am working on a Japanese Private, but still need a few things to finish it. Will so sometime in the future.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Private Uniform  

ekim,

I feel like I have to ask for more than just myself, which parts of this display are original? I only ask since Italian enlisted uniforms are pretty hard to find. I have a couple Italian uniforms, but only one of them is enlisted. It seems to me that nowadays that it is easier to find an officer uniform than an enlisted one.

Based on what was on the info panel, the tunic is a reproduction.

I presume the other items are original since the OP has been very detailed with his other uniform displays identifying the repro items vs the original..

Smitty

Only the tunic is a repro, everything else is original

I had questioned the lack of enlisted men tunics in another post. German and Italian you find officer tunics, a very very few German enlisted men, but I have never see an Italian enlisted men's tunic.